- 8 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Tablespoon Dion
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Pinch or two of red pepper flakes (optional)
- 20 chicken drummettes, drumsticks or pieces of chicken, cleaned and pat dry
Mix together garlic, honey, mustard, soy sauce, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper for marinade. Pour marinade over chicken in a non-reactive bowl or leak proof plastic bag. Refrigerate at least an hour or up to 24 hours before grilling or broiling.
Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Place chicken in a single layer leaving a small gap between each piece the sides of it to bake until well browned and cooked through. Enjoy the chicken and the game!